Re: Wisconson Central

Having just worked as a contract conductor on WCL in Wisconsin I'm a little
suprised to hear the rumours of what has been happening in Tassie.

As I understand it, WCL is but a junior partner in the Tassie thing. 33%?
If this Tassie stuff is true I don't think WCL could be held wholly responsible
if they are a minor partner!

As for WCL in Wisconsin, of all the U.S. RR's I've worked for, WC is the only
one I could imagine staying with. The way WC treats its employees runs rings
around how UP/BNSF and the other biggies treat theirs.

Before forming opinions it might pay to get info from sources other than the
PTU. Those of us that worked on VR in the 80's know how one sided the ARU
usually was.

Mark Bau