Vicrail rail closures

>> I am making up a series of maps showing the status of the Victorian
>> Railways from 1854. Could anyone please give me any information or
>> dates for the following:
>>
>> I don't have any dates for the opening of the following lines:
>>
>> North Fitzroy to Fitzroy
>
>9-5-1892
>
>> Royal Park to North Fitzroy
>
>15-11-48

Surely these two dates cannot be correct.  I travelled to Fitzroy on a
fan trip - and even though I am getting old and senile I am sure it
was later than 1892 :-)

I will double check tonight when I get home, but the last time I
photographed at Fitzroy goods was probably in the 70s.  1970s, that
is!

BTW, Other posters have pointed you  to VT to '62, and I am sure all
this information has been published in various magazines.  Go to a
library and check out Newsrail or Rail News Victoria.

Cheers...JD
John Dennis                         jdennis@acslink.net.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia               http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis
                Dutton Bay Tramway pages updated 1 January
DBT URL:       http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html