Re: Dorrigo

Eddie Oliver wrote...

<<How is it proposed to restore the line to trafficable condition?>>

The intention is to firstly open a static display, and then to use the
profits to fund the rebuilding of the line. Before we moved to Dorrigo, the
University of New England did a feasibility study that found that the static
display would be a major tourist attraction, even without trains running.
The patronage levels for the Rainforrest Centre reinforce the UNE study.

<<Of course I wish them the best of luck. I have always said that the
Dorrigo line was the most beautiful in the whole of NSW.>>

Thanks. We obviously agree with your opinion of the line.

Cheers
Trevor