Re: Dorrigo

Bill Bolton wrote...

<<Rather than attack the messenger, tell us all just which of the "exhibits"
at Dorrigo are in sound operational condition, let alone even cosmetically
presentable?>>

Bill, you were the one that made the statement. You can back it up. What
rollingstock at Dorrigo is derelect? I would suggest you do not nominate
anything which came out of parks (like 2535) or was pranged before we took
possession (like CPH33). Messengers can be corrected when their message is
crap.

Trevor