Re: Re; Dorrigo

The reason it keeps coming up is that nothing ever happens. I rather
suspect that it is in the interest of certain parties that nothing ever
happens since they would have to justify certain things as free rent for
the last 15 years.  This time if nothing happens I suspect that the State
Government will get sick and tired of Jones and tell him to pack up his
scrap heap and get off the property. Its that serious. Who has title to the
rolling stock? There is a deafening silence on that aspect.  Jones is the
only mouthpiece for Dorrigo and the association appears to be irrelevent.
OK, what is the problem now and I do not want a stupid answer like "I could
write a book on the last ten years". I bet the members do not know what the
problem is.  I challenge the members, try and vote out Jones. Of the 700
hundred alleged members how many are financial?

Cheers

Rod Gayford

Trevor Edmonds <tedmonds@tmx.com.au> wrote in article
<76fk47$78f$1@news.tmx.com.au>...