Re: WL-2 & WL-1 on New Year's Day at Sydney

On Tue, 29 Dec 1998 11:25:46 +1000, Roy Marshall <marsh@zip.com.au>
wrote:

>WL2 and WL1 should run on Thursday 31st December shouldn't they?

Just checking to see who actually reads this Page!

For New Year's Day, read New Year's Eve!

Incidentally, I understand that last Monday's up working ran about an
hour EARLY from Coota to Goulburn, resulting in many chasers missing
out.   The train was held at Goulburn until the "scheduled" departure
time.

Perhaps, that was the reason for the delay on the return journey -
insufficient turnround time for the double consist in Sydney.

My apologies to any who fell for the New Year's Day stuff.

Hunslet