Re: Sims Street Junction.

As for Richmond Junction vs Jolimont Junction, if we check out the
rather hardcore publication Weekly Notice Extracts 1894 - 1994, we find
that A 2581/85 advised that Jolimont Junction was renamed Richmond
Junction.  This I believe was rather logical as by this time Jolimont
had its own Junction into the PU.  The big problem is that recently,
(since JRP stated, I reckon) SW circulars have turned up talking about
Jolimont Junction again, when they should be stating Richmond Junction.
The WTT and Signal Diagrams still both refer to Richmond Junction.

As for Sims Street Junction, the recent SW circulars have indeed
referred to Sims St, but the NSP states that it is South Dynon
Junction.  What does the most recent Signal Diagram label the place as?

BC