Re: Western Freights

Last time I posted the times for freight trains on this ng several
contributors then complained the freight trains didn't run to the
timetable which wasted their time going out to see it.  Therefore
there is a disincentive to list this info on the ng because who can
guarantee whether or not the freight trains will run to the timetable?

With that proviso I can say that the current West freight working
timetable shows the following daylight hours freight trains as follows:

            Tue-Fri   Sat
            1837      1841
Orange dep  4.05am    9.13am
Dubbo  arr  6.51am    11.59am

            Mon-Fri
            8136
Dubbo  dep  5.30pm
Orange arr  8.25pm

There are no Dubbo via Gulgong trains shown in the current working
timetable.

Hope this is of some assistance.

Graham Duffin,
Salisbury, Qld.