Re: Western Freights

Graham Duffin wrote:

> Last time I posted the times for freight trains on this ng several
> contributors then complained the freight trains didn't run to the
> timetable which wasted their time going out to see it.  Therefore
> there is a disincentive to list this info on the ng because who can
> guarantee whether or not the freight trains will run to the timetable?

I can't believe that anyone would have a go at you because freight
workings don't run on time. For those of us who have no access to
working timetables in NSW other than the snippets we can get out of this
NG and the very sparce information in our magazines all I can say is
thanks to you and others who are prepared to share. Please keep going
with it!

Cheers roy