Re: Airport Link tunnel walk

I must agree. Such a shuttle would do well.

I have caught the tube from London Heathrow into the city several times. It
is pretty much a nightmare.

Although the systems are very different, the situation is similar. You have
to fight your way through the commuters to get out of the damn thing.
Although, the newer trains have space for luggage etc whic certainly helps.

,-_|\  G. Quinn "Quinny"
/     \ Sydney Australia
\_,-._*     yugger@hotmail.com
<3685cef7.6315276@news.ozemail.com.au>...