Re: Airport Link tunnel walk

On Sun, 13 Dec 1998 23:11:54 GMT, boofheadpaul@yahoo.com.au wrote:

>Hi
>
>The Airport Link tunnel walk was great - it was a surprise too see how far
>ahead International Airport station was.  It's almost complete!  Even had
>wheelchair access already!! :)

Yes - but I am waiting to see the reaction when the morning
Campbelltown peak hour commuters meet the incoming overseas passengers
with all their baggage at around 0800.   I can just imagine the
Australian language, advising where they can put their baggage!

I will never understand why a separate turn-back road was not
provided, so that a separate shuttle could be operated between the
Airport stations and (say), St. James.

Hunslet.