Re: #1 South Albury

"petan@ion.com.au" wrote:

>   Hi,
> thanks for all these responses on this thread and the related ones
> regarding the working of the night passenger trains.

All this just goes to show that we have had to put up with many years of
state rivalary - we are better than them and we know it all. This is just
the same problem that is confronting us today with the new railway
companies all competing with each other simply because they believe that
they offer the best service for the customer. When are we all going to
learn that no one knows it all and it's time that the railways in
australia (now there's a name for an organisation) got together to defeat
the REAL enemy - the powerful road lobby.

DEL.