Re: writing on trains to get my name around places

"David Proctor" <daproc.spambait@umpires.com> writes:

>I can get quite worked up over graffiti - I hate it.
>I even pay random visits into #aerosole and #graffiti on the Oz.Org IRC
>network so I can get the names list, and then get my IRC Op friends to
>G-Line them.

Errm... What if someone else was also doing this, and spotted _you_ in there?
They'd immediately think that you were one of these people too.

And obviously they'd be wrong, just as you might be by handing the names
of these people to someone else. I'd imagine that the best way to catch
some of these people would be to go and wait in a railyard at midnight...

...Paul

--
Paul Dwerryhouse                                        paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page publishing, threatens to