Re: writing on trains to get my name around places

Paul Dwerryhouse wrote in message <75l2ji$n1m$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU>...

>Errm... What if someone else was also doing this, and spotted _you_ in
there?
>They'd immediately think that you were one of these people too.

Not when I am only there for 1 or 2 seconds.

>And obviously they'd be wrong, just as you might be by handing the names
>of these people to someone else. I'd imagine that the best way to catch
>some of these people would be to go and wait in a railyard at midnight...

Oh, I agree - but if someone has ops in a channel like that, then they are
not just lurking, but have a definite interest in the running of an IRC
channel dedicated to graffiti.

David Proctor
daproc.spambait@umpires.com