Re: writing on trains to get my name around places

I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but here goes......

I have seen some rollingstock coming into, and going past my depot with
pieces on them that deserve to be in an art gallery, not on some rusty old
wagon. As far as tags go - can't stand em', they're a waste of space.  But
some of the other stuff.....

What I don't understand is why you waste all that perfectly good spraypaint
on something that's only going to be scrubbed clean eventually anyway?
With artistic talent like that, i'd be finding some job in a graphic
design/advertising/whatevever company with some obscene rate per hour.  If
you can do it for fun, surely you can do it for greed :-)

But hey, I'm a country hick 3000k from Melbourne, what would I know?

Note to the gang:  No, I don't think it's right to graffiti rollingstock,
but whether it's
on a canvas or a carriage, good artwork is still good artwork, isn't it?

<dives for cover>

John McCandless
johnmc@topend.com.au
CLONCURRY  QLD