Re: writing on trains to get my name around places

David Proctor wrote:

> Rob Kearey wrote in message <367DD0B5.156FF4F4@mailbox.uq.edu.au>...
>
> >Great Glub! Some evil force has replaced the Real D. Proctor with some
> >hideous teenage mutant! Aiiieeeee! The End Times are upon us!
>
> I can get quite worked up over graffiti - I hate it.

Me too. However, mail-bombing is a Bad Thing, and rightfully so, and can
earn a person a world of hurts. Yield not to temptation. This fellow
seems to be trolling.

> I even pay random visits into #aerosole and #graffiti on the Oz.Org IRC
> network so I can get the names list, and then get my IRC Op friends to
> G-Line them.

"We here you've made Mr Proctor /very upset/. We don't like it when Mr.
Proctor is /upset/. That makes us /very sad/. We don't like being /sad/,
so we cheer ourselves up - don't we, Sidney"

--
Robert Kearey			Network Services
The Prentice Centre		University of Queensland