Re: Ballast Train on the Ringwood Line

Apologies to anyone who went out to see it, but it didn't run as per the
circular.

After waiting at Hawthorn for nearly an hour, I rang Burnely Signal Box, and
found out that it would be leaving Burnley 00:20am Sunday (Saturday night),
after the last down spark, dropping ballast on the cntre line to Camberwell.

I did not go out and see it later that night...
Did anyone else see it / hear it??

Gareth