Re: Rails by air (Was Sydney tram wheel profile)

David Bromage wrote in message <75is5e$5ph$8@news.mel.aone.net.au>...
>> There is no Russian Antonov. Antonov is Ukrainian.
>
>It was all part of the Soviet Union when the planes were built. :)

But the Soviet Union was not Russian - it may have had its capital in
Russia, but the majority of the Premiers have not been Russian (Stalin was
Georgian, Kruschev was Ukranian, not sure about the rest, but I know that
the majority of Soviet Premiers were NOT Russian!)