Re: Last Outbound Tram and Fare Dodging......

I don't know about fear of God (there's not a lot of it about, these days -
even in the Church), but I would certainly not want to be a driver taking
the initiative to challenge in the manner suggested at the time suggested
with the degree of inebriation of passengers as suggested.

Bus drivers undertake revenue collection and have formal responsibility for
doing so - once the pattern is established in the subconcious, even under
modest inebriation, the appropriate behavioural response is to show or buy.
Of course, there is the growing hard-core element whose mission is to finish
what the commos failed to do - destroy the country. None of this will fix
them, I'm afraid.

DW