Re: XPTs "run late", "34 percent jump in customer complaints"

Robert Harris wrote:

Yes  we still observe N.S.W.G.R (Never Sweat Without Good Reason)

Ha!  Another tradition still observed, though I note a little semantic shift since my day, it used to be No Sweat Without Good Reason!  When I joined Phil's Travelling Circus in 1977 we still had fairly complete system, at least out of Sydney Depot, but then David (Hill, not Johnson ;-) came along, and everything Slowly Rusted Away...........

And the only good reason is to go Home!!
The evening Cronulla parcel van was notorious for getting back at least an hour and a half early!

DPC James McInerney

STOP!  In The Name Of The Lore!