Re: Verkehrverbund & FAQ Re: Metro Re: buses or trams

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998 11:06:47 +0100, Giovanni Drogo <drogo@rn.bastiani.it> wrote:
>On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, David & Jan Winter wrote:

-snip-

>> exposition - hope David McL has captured it to the FAQ.
>
>  I've already seen another reference for this FAQ, but it has never
>  appeared on the NG I read (mtu-t), where can I find it ?

Giovanni,

David McLoughlin posts the FAQ to the newsgroup (m.t.u-t) twice a month.  Your
server may not be getting it for some reason, or you may have killfile
conditions that are causing you not to see it.

But fear not.  You should be able to go to DejaNews (www.dejanews.com) and do
a Power Search, specifying misc.transport.urban-transit as the "Forum" (that's
DejaNews's bogus word for newsgroups) and "FAQ" as the Subject, and get it
right away.

--
Tim Kynerd
Sundbyberg (småstan i storstan), Sweden