Re: Vic Tangaras

On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, David Langley wrote:

> Why don't we just call 'em "sparks". It's a name that's been around a while.
>
> David.

Well David, considering this whole tread is about sparks, it would be
little confusing to call everything sparks wouldn't it?!

Lets see...
First came the sparks which were originalling steam hauled cars, then came
more sparks, and them some English designed sparks, followed by all Silver
sparks. In 1981 the sparks came into service, and then later a spark was
introduced for evaluation.  Not forgetting those sparks which were
refurbished, and the sparks which are now getting refurbished.
Is anyone confused yet?
You idiot!! ;)

Gareth