Re: Off subject - Film processing advice

Ron Bennell wrote:

> I recently found a number of rolls of exposed films that I shot as a lad
> (presumably whilst train watching).
> These films have never been developed.  They are all 127 size, mostly Kodak
> VP127. They have 8 exposures per roll.
>
> Can someone please advise:
> - will they still have an image worth developing?

My wife recently found her old instamatic camera that still had a partly
exposed film in it from the last time she used it in the early 70s.  We sent it
to our local photodeveloper who attempted to develop it, but due to its age and
light leakage in the camera, it came out completely black.  I don't hold out
much hope for yours, much as I would like to see the results!

DPC James McInerney

STOP!  In The Name Of The Lore!