Re: WA S class, Comalco R1:004 ex Goldsworth 10

> A question which has vexed this NG (well perhaps I exaggerate) is the GM
> export model designations:
>
> You see, the 10/R1:004 is listed as a JT42C (consistent with the V/Line N
> class JT22C designation) but the S is listed as GT42C. Yet, apart from
> gauge, they are the same basic configuration.
>
> Are you able to elborate on this?

This is a mistake that I am trying to get corrected at the moment; IIRC, the
model number for the S is actually *J*T42C as well.

John

--
John Cleverdon, B.App.Sc. (Cartography)
Locomotive Nut & DeepSky Addict | Essendon - 1999 AFL Premiers

Seeking Employment in the Cartography/GIS Field; Details at:
http://www.railpage.org.au/loco/work.html