Re: Wyong stupidity

Hi David,

I agree with you. On the face of it these passengers are not being
logical.

The smarter passengers, by the way, have heard your first answer and
are busy racing for seats on the train! *******That leaves you with
the ones who have a listening / comprehending problem! There is not
much anyone can do about these sort of people; we all come across them
in our daily jobs.

The fact is that you guards / train crews usually are the first humans
they see who actually can be believed to know where your train is
going. The destination boards they passed on the way in can not always
be believed; Passengers learnt that when they were forced to make
their first mad race to change platforms.

Cheers
Peter Cokley