Re: BURMESE RAILWAY BRIDGE

There is certainly a railway bridge over Irrawaddy River near Mandalay,
carrying the route which leads to the famous Lashio Viaduct.  AFAIK I
photographed the bridge from a riverboat in 1986.  At one stage visitors
were not allowed to travel north of Mandalay, but I believe that that
restriction has been eased.
--
Regards
Roderick Smith