Re: XPT delayed by bomb search

>BTW, Countrylink runs the XPT, not V/Line.
>
>From my understanding, either Vline or the Vic Govt subsidise part of the
service. I remember when the proposal to extend the Albury XPT (Riverina XPT
or whatever stupid name they gave it) to Melbourne for a day train was
proposed, it was postponed a number of times over subsidisation arrangements
with the Vic Govt. So if Vline is the agency through which the Vic Govt
subsidises the XPT then in a sense Vline do run the service, at least
financially.

Just a technical point...8^)