Re: XPT delayed by bomb search

Michael Van Baast (vanbaast@acay.com.au) wrote:

> > I suspect the now late running XPT will terminate at Albury.
> >
> i find this hard to beleive, i would personally ask for my money back if
> they ran a coach or subbed a v/line service

It's been done before when the XPT has been running late or the line was
blocked. Check the conditions on your ticket - the operator is entitled to
alter the mode of transport without notice.

Would you rather that train, plus its return working, stayed running late
and missed the connection with the Murwillumbah and Central West XPTs
tomorrow morning?

BTW, Countrylink runs the XPT, not V/Line.

Cheers
David