Re: G29

Hubert Lam wrote:

> The conditions of many sets have deteriorated since November 96 regardless which sector they normally run- I think it is because
> they were sort of 'overrun' (ie used too much) and cleaning was sort of neglected. Since the restoration of the 94-based timetable
> they are now much cleaner and the usual wear-and-tear is probably much less.

Aye but there is a big difference between sector 3 and the other sectors. Believe me it is nice change to do sector 3 work because of
the maintainance.

Have a close look as you see, say a tangara, passing. If it is nice and shiney, chances are it is sector 3. If it has graffiti, grubby
parts falling off, indicator lights with pictures of tits in them, it is a sector 1/2 tangara.

Of course there are exceptions.

rgds