Well that is what I think anyway

As a train nut as some call us, I have come in contact with many people
that work for the PTC, more so V/Line freight.  I have now formed the
opinion that, apart that some, not many, of them don't care to much
about the railways, and also some decisions have been ridiculously made.
I was told just last night that these VHGF wheat wagons getting painted,
and Carlton United getting put on the side was just a big publicity
stunt, to run them past Jeff when he was 'officially opening' the new
gain pier at Geelong.  I have also found that most of the people that
work for V/Line hate West Coast Railways, not because they are running
what seems to be a profitable service, but because what they run it with
is SHIT.  One even said that they, drivers, should not have to put up
with the locos, simply because they are to old, not maintained, and
always braking down, hence costing the tax payer a lot of money.  I have
also heard that V/Line do not look after the locos that are left,
because there are many running around with faults, some small but others
big.
I have know formed the opinion that what little business the railways
have, they should be trying to keep, I have already heard of two places
they might stop sending trains to.  Also that unless someone comes up
with some big dollars the victorian system is going to be stuffed.  The
Government are not helping much either, for all they care they would
rather com in today and close the whole system down, and rip up every
last little spike, and sleeper.  The government love roads and trucks,
why else would they spend a billion on the city link and not a cent on a
line to Melbourne airport.
Well that is what I think anyway...

"where are the four remaining S class?"