Help train operating questions

Hi all

I have just been pondering the practicalities of building and operating a
solar train from Sydney to Perth.

I have some general train questions that I hope some experienced train staff
can help me with.

1. What are the lightest wheels permissable that can be used on Australian
tracks? I imagine that the small track inspection cars have small light
wheels.Possibly some old track inspection cars could be converted as a series
of articulated solar carriages.

2. If a small solar train was built what would the minimum licence be
required to operate it on the standard gauge track between Sydney and Perth
and where would one get such a licence. Would a steam drivers certificate as
gained at a local steamrail society be enough?

3. What is the maximum track speed allowed generally on the track across
Australia? Any speed restrictions?

4. Any other major legal or technical hurdles that I may have overlooked.

Hoping someone can help

cheers Peter