NG Motor Section Car Meet

Just  a reminder that Steamtown is running annual Motor Section Car meet and
Counrty Music Night/Excuse for a pissup on the October Long Weekend (Oct 4-5)

If anyone is interested in participating, email me, phone me (0418807954) or
write to Don Smith (X133 Peterborough) and the info you seek will be forwarded.

It would be nice to see things other than ex CR/SAR/AN Fairmonts along.

Last year got 12 cars along and this year it looks like there may be a few more.
Spare seats can be made available. And the run is about the only legal way you
can run an NG car.

Regards

Nic