Re: Tasrail ZR2 adhesion

Leslie Brown wrote:
> Ahh, old DVR S300! The one that I pranged after running into the GY
> that fouled the running line, during my driver training with Syd
> Gillies. Boy, did I feel bad.

The DVR is not far from home, and we spent many a Sunday riding around
up there as kids.  Actually my brother and I were on a train which
suffered a 'high speed derailment'.  We came off and most of the
carriages tipped over.  No breakdown cranes needed here mate!  Lift 'em
back on and away we go....we got a free ride as compensation :)  That
was before the lengthy extension was complete (so that would be many
moons ago)

Cheers,
Craig.
--