Re: Some AFC progress

> Ticket Vending Machines have been installed at Rosanna (both platforms)
> on the Hurstbridge line.

I sort of get the feeling that the plan might have changed to one big
switch-on rather than bringing individual areas on-line. There seem to be
machines going in on every tram line/depot, and now the Hurstbridge line,
as well as Frankston & Sandringham. Yet there haven't been any new
switch-ons for ages.

Has anyone heard?

Or maybe they are just trying to cover their arses in case Jeff pulls the
plug on the whole thing. "Oh, but we already have thousands of machines
installed" they would say.

We can only guess.

Regards,

Mike Alexander