Re: End Of the Sand Train?

Craig Haber <albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote:

>I'm told the last Lang Lang - Spotswood sand train operated on Friday
>September 5.  There are still several sand wagons at the Spotswood

According to the new Mythical Train Plan effective 7.9.97 (and its
attendant swag of amending  S circulars), 9439 Mo-Fr is cancelled,
9409 Sunday is cancelled,  9440 SaO is cancelled, 9412 SuO is
cancelled.

9409 runs Tue/Thu/Sat, returning as 9410.  9240 is shown as still
running Tue-Fri  AGS- NGY, but I don't see a balancing movement
(unless I've missed something, which is quite probable).

Regards

Yuri
Yuri J Sos
Melbourne