Re: A class workings

Stuart Turnbull <stuartt@netspace.net.au> wrote:

>Yuri,
>
>Regular A class workings also include the 1630 down Seymour pass and
>also the Maryvale paper train which is a regular A class job. I saw 9083

So A classes head to Seymour at 1630 and 1728.  Do they stay overnight
and come back in the am....

Double and triple A's were often used to haul grain from the northeast
to Geelong on Saturdays.  I wonder if 2 of them came from Seymour
after running the Friday evening passes?

Thanks for your help.  It *is* appreciated.

Regards

Yuri

Yuri J Sos
Melbourne