Re: Olympic Loop

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997 22:01:55 +1100, David Johnson
<trainman@ozemail.com.au> took time out from wrapping gaffer tape
around gerbils and wrote:

> > They could look at the Malaysian system where a barrier pops up
> > between the platform and train before the train departs.  It remains
> > up until the next train arrives.
>
> Nah, the twits would build it out of gauge and it would be destroyed by the first train.
> :-)

Most likely.  I'm sure a lot of the engineers working for the SRA
think the rail gauge is what is sitting in front of the driver in the
cabin...

They also believe the overhead wiring is erected for the purpose of
hanging Chrissy cards on.

Catchya

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1