Re: Olympic Loop

David Johnson wrote:

> Is it true that this line is out of gauge for wide electric
> rollingstock?
>
> --
> David Johnson
> CityRail Guard
> trainman@ozemail.com.au
> http://www.ozemail.com.au/~trainman/

   My information is that a Tangarra set cannot open its doors as they
jam the platforms. Also the Tulloch trailers are at a different height
to the platform. I believe that trials were held with all combos of cars
last week and the embarassing results became obvious. Who is the bright
spark responsible for this? Another waste of money! I hear that all
platforms will have to be cut back. OUTRAGEOUS!!! These twits are paid
to manage our  railway.                                       Bob