Re: SIze of N class Locos

Have a look at
www.railpage.org.au/loco/vline/n.html
I am also sure that I read somewhere that the model number of EMD engines
is the cubic inch capacity per cylinder. The N class has 12-645E3B and
12-645E3C engines fitted so the capacity would be 12x645=7740 cubic inches.
I am sure I will be corrected if this is wrong.
Regards,
--
Chris Stratton
Wollongong, NSW, Australia

Reuben Farrelly (remove nospam from my email address to reply)
<reuben@nospam.mira.net> wrote in article
<6727dv$8s7$1@eplet.mira.net.au>...