AUSTRAC???

As far as I can make out Austrac has run a few? trains from Griffith to
Sydney. There have been persistant rumours that the train has been empty
in one direction. Also I hear that on one trip the train was a failure
in the section and had to be pushed out. Then there is the level
crossing accident near Griffith where 4814 was damaged, heance the
substitute of Silverton 35 on the next trip. I also hear that on one
trip the train was layed up in Sydney for several days. If all this is
true one can only wonder how long this can go on for. Sounds to me like
its time to get out there and get the shots while it lasts. I have also
heard that Freightcorp has tied up the Griffith grain traffic so there
cant be too much else left at Griffith.
                  Bob