Adelaide Advertiser article

The Adelaide Advertiser of Tue 9 December had an article on suburban
trains and trams, essentially discussing why people these days are
much happier to drive their own car than travel by public transport.

It was illustrated by a photo captioned "When Steam Was King: An
Adelaide suburban train in the era before diesel locomotives".

The photo: K190 and an Rx on a fan trip :-)

I am sure that those locals who remember steam suburbans would scratch
their heads and say "I don't ever remember seeing a loco like THAT".

Cheers...JD
John Dennis                         jdennis@acslink.net.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia               http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis
               Dutton Bay Tramway pages updated 1 November