Re: Electric rail in NSW

dbromageOn 21 Nov 1997 14:17:01 GMT, dbromage@metz.une.edu.au (David
Bromage) wrote:

>d not forget the various Metropolitan Goods lines which
>>are electrified.   The line into Darling Harbour (now only to
>>Powerhouse Museum) has had the overhead removed.
>
>Part of it now has a 750 volt overhead. :)
>
>Cheers
>David

G'day.

I would have to disagree.   The Light Rail line is a completley new
line, laid on land which formed part of th former Darling Harbour
goods yard.

The only remaining section of the Darling Harbour branch terminates
short of the Light Rail line and has a siding off it into Powerhouse
Museum.

Just being pedantic!

Pete.