Re: Melbourne trains not running

Why doesn't Jeff not cause the problems in the first place.  I think
next time they should crash the system causing all level crossings to
close and Vic Roads should crash all traffic lights causing all people
with not way to work and then Jeff might start to listen.

Chris Gordon
cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord/trains/works.html