Melbourne trains not running

Why doesn't Jeff Kennet show some muscle and have the Army run the
trains? A handful of members of the ETU can stop the rail system. What
would happen if Victoria faced a national emergency? Would a handful of
lunatics like the ETU members hold the country to ransom. The ETU members
responsible for today's trouble should be shot. And their wives and
children made to suffer and suffer bad. Come of Jeff. Show us your
muscle. People injured in accidents don't deserve to be compensated. The
money only drains the state. you are right to stop this compensation
being paid. Also, how will the private operators stop the the ETU from
making our wonderful Liberal state immune from such unncessary disruption
to our (former government) public transport system?