Re: Epping Line, Vic.

John McCallum wrote:

> In article <347E070E.5E17@mesmtpse.ericsson.se>, epa.epacoh@mesmtpse.ericsson.se wrote:

> >Where do you write for input and suggestions that don't go into a
> >blackhole?
> The best person to send mail to would be the Minister of Transport. You could
> also try and persuade Jeff to change his mind, but I think that would be
> harder than climbing a greasy pole. :-)

Ah, you have ministers like that, too? I sent a submission to our
minister of transport on my proposal for a private DBOM tollway-light
rail corridor in Auckland. It never got to her, but was intercepted
by her staff, sent to the bureaucrats at the Auckland Regional Council,
one of whom accosted me at my son's soccer practice telling me to leave
such matters to him and his experts who had no interest in any such
ideas.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand