Re: Epping Line, Vic.

Paul Dwerryhouse wrote:

> David McLoughlin <davemcl@-DROP-iprolink.co.nz> writes:
> >Ah, you have ministers like that, too? I sent a submission to our
> >minister of transport on my proposal for a private DBOM tollway-light
> >rail corridor in Auckland. It never got to her, but was intercepted
> >by her staff,

> Hmmm. Such a reaction would only make me more determined to go over their
> heads and try even harded to contact people who can make the decisions
> (and thereby making their underlings' lives miserable).
>
> Go to it ;)

Ha ha!  I then got her private email number, and emailed my submission to
her.

The day I did it was the very day she led a coup to oust the prime
minister, putting herself in his place.

So I suspect she had other things on her mind than my email.

:-(

I'm now waiting to see who she will appoint as her new transport
minister; it's to be announced on Friday.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand