Re: Michael , Tezza, Dave and finally Anita

Thanks for leaving the old posting in there Dino, have been away for a
whilst and missed a few things, this dispute looks like it carried on from
when he was stupid enough to tell everyone how to break into the guards
department, I don't know what sort of person he is but gee, that is asking
for trouble. And the language is rather obscene for a public area, the odd
bit probably wouldn't hurt but he went overboard. And to top it all off I am
a Westie so the suberb "Chatswood" did stand out when someone was having a
whinge. I personally don't know what he has against Tezza, Anita and the
rest of the folks, I have never really been picked by them and they have
helped me quite a bit with info. Maybe he should try posting to the
alt.soc.irish board, the first hello, everyone welcomes you, the rest, Gerrr
and everyone else flame you something shocking.

dino64 <dino64@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
> Reads a little like the "UniBombers" manifesto. So beware guy and check
> your mail!
>
> Regards......Dino
>
> PS. Andrew, add me to your hate list too.
>
> Andrew Tailby <atailby@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> 3b14eac6$0$25501$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3b14eac6$0$25501$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > Well you 3 in my eyes are nothing more than a fucking pack of arse
holes.
> > In real life you dont give a shit about anybodie else but your own
little
> > selves i can see that when ever i said something about how to do or how
> > cheat there is nothing but fucking uproar from you 3 alone and nobodie
> else.
> > I said at the bottom of that post how a guy broke into it i did not say
> that
> > i broke into it you fucking idot's and i also said that i called city
rail
> > to have the cops get him.
> > I showed just how easy it was to break into a guards area if you try
hard
> > enough to think of a way to do it.
> > I guess none of you have ever suffured from depression or a mental
illness
> > of any sought oh fuck no ur fucking lives are way too good for that.
> > As for you Anita i checked that attr machine tonight and be fucked if i
> > amgoing to put in 4bucks 70 for a ticket that cost's me 2 bucks 40 and
as
> > for penrith lets see on a normal weekend you have 5 trains per hour
> > compaired to fucking 1 train and you have the hide to complain about a
> shit
> > rail service.
> >  As for the web site i gave you thoes photos as a friend but i can see
> whata
> > friend you have become oh as for the large post what 2 or 3 in the last
> few
> > months how about you go to a server that allows you to have unlimited
> > download something like optus or even bigpond.
> > You know i couldbe such a fucking arsehole towards you send you some
very
> > large emails oh something that would work out to be close on 1 or even 2
> > mb's but i would be just wasting my time in doing that and proving
> nothing.
> > if i didnt pay my fucking fare each week how would i get out of
Chatswood