Re: Re: State Rail - No, State Joke. [NSW]

On Wed, 30 May 2001 11:37:21 +1000, Michael Hendy
<little_fish_in_a@bigpond.com> wrote:

>> The services around the city however leave quite a lot to be desired in
>> terms of train presentation, staff attitudes, and general management.
>> There's a take-it-or-leave it approach.  The system is capable of working
>> quite well, as proven during the Olympics.
>
>I reckon for a system that the catt^H^H^H^Hpassengers can be proud of,
>we need a  system that *all* the staff are proud of, and possibly more
>staff :)

How can the staff be proud of the system when the system lets them
down all the time?  How would you feel if you told your boss that your
work seat was broken and was full of fleas, only to find it had not
been fixed or cleaned a month later?  When you clean your car, do you
mop the floor, then use the dirty mop to wipe the windows?  PFM's
cleaners do!

David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~trainman/