Re: OT- Going Home

Was the 1st series set in the downstairs of a hybrid V/G set (with that lovely
wide aisle)?  I got the impression the set may have been constructed for the
2nd series from what The Guide said on the matter.

The simulated train movement is quite good for a set that doesn't move,
although some Sydney spark horns rather than imports would be better.

Chris

3b14c441$0$25500$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3b14c441$0$25500$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...