!! WEBSITE ADDRESS CHANGE !!

To all

The Brunt of Geocities having the frustrating problem of mixing files and
displaying them on my different pages has led me to change server and
address.
I am now on Freeservers and no longer on Geo$#!tties.
My new address is:

theintercityplatform.iwarp.com

(http://www.theintercityplatform.iwarp.com)

www.geocities.com/microchip_689 will still be open but will have a message
redirecting visitors.

If anyone out there has ever tries hosting a train site on Geo$#!tties and
has
confronted the same problems I had, please email me. If anyone has had the
problem, but solved it, again email me!

Again, anyone bookmarked "The Intercity Platform" please update it
theintercityplatform.iwarp.com

Thanks for the patronage.
No thanks at all to my ex-server which has caused me embarrassment in mixing
pictures (XPT as a 90 Class!)

Maikha "V" Ly

"TECHNICALLY we're in Recession. Practically we're not"